On average, 4 bags per family are used per day, adding up to a staggering 1,500 short-lived bags per year! The harsh realities will catch up to us in the near future...
The average plastic bag is used for 12 minutes. That same bag will take centuries to degrade and may cause irreversible damage to marine life and our oceans. Making the switch to reusables will make a difference - in the health of our planet and the long-lasting freshness of your food.
More about these produce huggers:
- Made of 100% organic cotton with a wooden toggle
- Comes in 5 sizes – fun-sized (6x9in), small (8x10in), medium (10x12in), large (12x15in), party-sized (14x18in) to suit brussels sprouts, to a sack’s worth of potatoes (and then some!)
- Tare weight written on the tag, so the cashier can deduct the weight of the bag
- Quality material that stretches to the shape of your produce
- Simply toss in the washing machine to clean
- Note: Keep these produce bags with your other reusable grocery bags and you’ll never forget them. Give yourself a high-five every sustainable shopping trip! Ps… they look great in your fridge drawer!