Just like the conditioner you use now, just NO plastic bottle waste! Simply rub on your hair, hum a tune and then rinse.
CONDITIONER BAR USES:
A good hair care routine will strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage.
Wipe the bar directly onto the hair in a downward motion with the hair shaft. Let it set for a minute or two, then rinse.
The soft bar spreads on with much more ease.
Pick up the soft bar and with wet hands apply a nice coating of the conditioner onto your hands. Set the bar down..
Wipe your hands all over your wet hair. Be generous. It will lock in moisture and help reduce frizzies. Repeat if necessary. Try it a few times applying different amounts until you find the right amount for your hair.
HOW TO SOFTEN THE BAR.
- Place one conditioner bar inside a lidded container.
- Fill with 2 ounces water, let sit for 24 hours, flipping over half way through for each side of the bar to soak up water.
- The bar will plump up in size and will be soft, like the texture of cream cheese.
- The more water you use, the larger and softer the bar gets.
- After the initial soak, you can easily adjust the water to bring the bar to a softness you like best.
- Use a container that is wider than the bar to accommodate the increase in bar size and for you to be able to easily remove it once softened.
- This bar will last you for months, even with regular use.
Ingredients: Emulsifier blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerine USP, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil.
Various Scents We Offer…..
- SUNSHINE STATE: French Yellow Clay, Blend of Wild Orange, Palmarosa, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils.
- ROSE GERANIUM: Rose & Geranium essential oil
- ROSEMARY MINT: French Green Clay, Blend of Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils.
- LAVENDER: Indigo Powder and Lavender Essential Oil.